May 26, 2011

The invisible woman

     Before we left for Seattle last month I figured out the steps to download a movie for Panda to watch. This week I am downloading music. Sunday afternoon I flaunted my new skills. Panda and Pooda were both excited to hear the music.
     Pooda asked, "Mommy, did you get the invisible woman song?", Huh? I paused for a moment, wondering what she meant. Then a lightbulb flashed. She was asking about "I am Woman" by Helen Reddy. 'I am invincible' is a line from the lyrics and Pooda thought it says invisible.
     Today I added a few songs from my own CD collection. My taste in music is eclectic, to say the least. Two of the CDs were not recognized by iTunes. It asked for permission to download the album information to iTunes database. Not sure if I should be proud or mortally embarrassed by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment