May 21, 2011

And it's a morning in May

     We have been busy. It is my excuse and reason for not writing. ~ Sorry ~ I have logged on twice to write a post. Immediately upon doing so, my family would begin acting in such a manner I was forced to leave the computer without writing a single word.
     This past Thursday was a field trip with Panda's class. I joined the trip as a chaperone. It was a beautiful day and the park was full of activity. It is a park with wetlands and natural areas. Dogs are not allowed during this time of year because the birds are nesting. The kids had a scavenger hunt list and also a worksheet to complete. After the papers were completed, we drove across the street to another park for lunch and play time.
The four kids in Panda's group.
Turtles sunning in the park.

May 6 brought Panda's piano recital. She loves piano lessons and practiced faithfully for the recital.
She played  Feed the Birds from Mary Poppins.

No comments:

Post a Comment