April 15, 2011

Panda's Seattle Adventure

    Panda & I flew to Seattle this week. It was a one night trip. We packed only what fits in two backpacks and one tote bag. I wore every item of clothing packed in my bag. Panda brought three complete changes of clothes. Stuffed into a kid-sized backpack.
    The trip's purpose was for Panda to get re-evaluated by the neurological reorganization practitioner. Neuro Reorg (NR) is one of the therapies we are doing for Panda. It is a non-invasive treatment & I'll explain more in another post.
    The re-evaluation takes two hours. Panda's patience was wearing thin the last 45 minutes. I gave her my new cell phone to play with while I talked to the therapist. She figured out how to play Uno on the phone. I did not even know the phone had games. Panda is one smart cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment