March 29, 2011

Welcome to my 'Cloud with a Silver Lining'

   With a little encouragement, today I launch myself into the blog-o-sphere of wide open spaces. My first blog was invitation-only but it has been difficult for me to manage. It's a good idea to change course when your efforts aren't working, so here I go.
   I am a stay-at-home mom. I got married when I was 41. Two years later we decided to adopt from China. I was 44 when we brought Panda home. Two years later we brought Pooda home. I spend my days trying to keep my head above water in this wonderful & challenging world that is my life.
   Some days I swim, some days I float, and occasionally I sink like a brick. Either way, I try to find the silver lining. I hope you enjoy the cloud search with me.

1 comment:

  1. Can hardly wait to follow along on the adventures of Panda and Pooda. I am just wondering if your pen name shouldn't be Pooped? As in how do you find time to be a mom and a blogger, aren't you 'pooped' at the end of the day?

    ReplyDelete