March 30, 2011

Monkeyin' Around

    I took the girls to a play gym today. So did many other families from around here. We had to wait for someone to leave before they would admit us - that's how full the place was and it was only 11:00a.m. I brought my camera to take photos of them on the climbing wall. The memory card was full because Pooda takes alot of pictures with my camera. Most of the pictures are not worth saving, but it's interesting to see what she thinks is important enough to photograph. For example, this is our dog Hogan's nose.

    When we returned home, they played outside with the neighbor kids. I was very happy they could play outside. Eventually I frightened the neighbor kids away because I was grumpy & unreasonable. They wanted to bury each other in our pea gravel. I said 'NO'. They left in a hurry.
    Then Panda wanted to come inside and watch the new Barbie movie with me. She likes to spend lowman* time with mommy every day, so how could I refuse? Alas, the dvd remote was no where to be found so we (sob, sob) could not watch the Barbie movie. Panda decided PBS Kids would do in a pinch. She made popcorn. I didn't make dinner. My terrific husband took them out for dinner - I wanted to have some lowman time myself.

* Lowman time is a word J-Bear coined when she was a toddler. It means alone time. J-Bear is my niece. She calls me Aunt Kiss. My girls call my sister Aunt Shaw.

1 comment: